Hey, How are you doing? Do you want Universal Remote Codes for Galaxy Matrix TV? Or do you want to know how to program Galaxy Matrix TV with Universal Remote? Then don’t worry at all! We have answers to all your questions here. We have listed all the 3, 4, and 5 Digit Galaxy Matrix TV Universal Remote Codes, and also we have methods to program your TV with Universal Remote.
3, 4, 5 Digit Galaxy Matrix Universal Remote Codes
As I have already mentioned, you will get all the codes for Galaxy matrix TV here. But if you have another TV brand and want to program it with your universal remote, you can check the list HERE.
Galaxy Matrix Universal Remote Codes List
- 3, 4, 5 Digit Galaxy Matrix Universal Remote Codes
- Galaxy Matrix Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Galaxy Matrix TV with Universal Remote?
Galaxy Matrix Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Galaxy Matrix Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
How To Program Galaxy Matrix TV with Universal Remote?
Here are the methods to program your TV with a universal remote, follow these steps and control your devices with all ease.
How to Program Galaxy Matrix TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- First, turn On your TV.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by changing channels and tapping the device button to save the code.
How to Program Galaxy Matrix TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the TV on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the Galaxy TV Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.