Hello guys, what’s doing on? Are you here for GE Universal Remote Codes For Sharp TV? If so, then don’t worry here you will get a complete list of Codes for your Sharp TV for each model of GE Universal remote.
I know it’s always difficult to find the correct code for GE Universal remote to operate with any device like Sharp TV, element TV, or any other. But once you get it you can easily program your remote with any gadget of your home entertainment system.
Moreover, after the code list, we have also listed the basic process of programming the GE Universal Remote with Sharp TV. But if anyway codes or the programming method does not work for you. Then, you can also try the without-codes process to program GE Universal Remote With Sharp TV.
So, why wait let’s get jump into the code list!
GE Universal Remote Codes List
Before starting to look for codes in the lists below make sure to know which model of GE remote you have. Open the battery compartment and see which model you are having in your hand. Your GE remote will be CL3, CL4, CL5, or CL6.
4 Digit Codes For CL3
4 Digit Codes For CL4
4 Digit Codes For CL5
4 Digit Codes For CL6
3 Digit Codes For CL3, CL4, CL5, and CL6
How To Program GE Universal Remote With Sharp TV?
Now, your Sharp TV can be easily programmed using the GE Universal Remote Codes for Sharp TVs. Actually, Sharp TV can be programmed using a variety of techniques. But you should use the direct code entering method because it’s easy to go with. Here are the step-by-step instructions to program GE Universal remote with Sharp TV using the code.
- Turn your Sharp TV on.
- Aim the GE remote toward the TV and press and hold the “Setup” button for almost three seconds. (The indicator light will turn on).
- Press and release the “TV” button. (The indicator light will blink once and remain on).
- Enter the Code for sharp TV using the number button of your remote. (If the code is correct indicator light will turn off).
- Press the “Power” button your TV will turn off.
- Now, Your Sharp TV is programmed with GE Universal Remote.
If the code is incorrect then the indicator light will just blink once does not turn off. If this is the case with you then try the method with another code. Repeat the steps for all devices that you want to program with GE Universal Remote.
How To Program GE Universal Remote With Sharp TV Without Codes?
You can use this method if you don’t want to use codes. So, here are the steps to program GE Universal Remote without codes.
- The first step is to turn on your Sharp TV.
- Then press and hold the “Setup” button until the LED light turns on.
- Press the “Right” component button.
- Press and release the “TV” button.
- Then press and release the “Power” button. Sharp TV will start searching for the codes from the database.
- Keep pressing the “Power” button until the right code is found. If the device shuts down, the correct code has been identified in the database.
- To store the code in the database, press the “Enter” button.
- To save the easily found code again hit the “Power” button.
GE Universal Remote can be programmed with multiple devices including Sharp TV and makes it easy to control all devices of your home entertainment system. But before using it with any device you need to program it with that device. For this reason, universal remote codes are necessary to know before programming.
We hope now your universal remote is ready to use with Sharp TV. But if you have any queries you can reach out to us in the comment section below. We would be happy to listen to you!
How do I program my GE universal remote to my Sharp TV?
You can program your GE universal remote to Sharp TV by following the steps we mentioned in the above methods. You can program with or without codes according to your choice.
What are the codes for a GE universal remote TV?
The full list of codes for Sharp TV is available here. You can program any other TV or any other device like a soundbar, Blu-ray player with GE universal remote. All you need is a code and knowledge programming method.
How do I reset my GE Universal Remote?
You can reset your GE Universal Remote by one of the following procedures:
Press and hold the setup button until the red light stays on, then release it.
Press and release the mute button.
Press and release 0 (zero).