Hey, How are you? Have you just bought a universal remote and now looking for Hisense TV Universal Remote Codes? Do you want to know how to program Hisense TV with Universal Remote? Don’t worry! You are on the right web page.
Below we have listed all the 3, 4, and 5 Digit Hisense TV Universal Remote Codes and we have also given methods to program Hisense TV with Universal Remote. All the provided codes are fully tested by our technical team. So just choose the code for your brand of device and program it using the methods given below.
3, 4, 5 Digit Hisense TV Universal Remote Codes
There are many different brands like Hisense, but on this web page, we have only listed universal remote codes for Hisense TV. If you have another brand of TV or universal remote you can check a link HERE.
Hisense TV Universal Remote Codes List
- 3, 4, 5 Digit Hisense TV Universal Remote Codes
- Hisense TV Universal Remote Codes List
- Hisense TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- How To Program Hisense TV with Universal Remote?
Hisense TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Hisense TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Hisense TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
How To Program Hisense TV with Universal Remote?
Below are the two methods to program your universal remote with the TV, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In this method, your universal remote automatically scans for the code. It scans one code at a time to find the correct one.
- First, turn On your TV.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by changing channels and tapping the device button to save the code.
How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the Hisense TV on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the Hisense TV Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.