Hello, What’s new? Do you want Universal Remote Codes for LeEco TV? Or do you want to know how to program LeEco TV with Universal Remote? Then don’t worry at all! We have listed all the 3, 4, and 5 Digit LeEco TV Universal Remote Codes, and also we have methods to program your TV with Universal Remote.
3, 4, 5 Digit LeEco TVs Universal Remote Codes
As I have already mentioned, you will get all the codes for LeEco TV here. But if you have another TV brand and want to program it with your universal remote, you can check the list HERE.
LeEco TVs Universal Remote Codes List
How To Program LeEco TV with Universal Remote?
Below are the two methods to program your universal remote with the TV, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program LeEco TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- First, turn On your TV.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by changing channels and tapping the device button to save the code.
How to Program LeEco TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the TV on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the LeEco TV Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.