Hey, How are you doing? Do you want Universal Remote Codes for NAXA TV? Or do you want to know how to program NAXA TV with Universal Remote? Then don’t worry at all! We have answers to all your questions on this web page. We have listed all the 3, 4, and 5 Digit NAXA TV Universal Remote Codes, and also we have methods to program your TV with Universal Remote.
3, 4, 5 Digit NAXA TV Universal Remote Codes
As I have already mentioned that you will get all the codes for NAXA TV here. But if you have another brand of TV and you want to program it with your universal remote you can check the list HERE.
NAXA TV Universal Remote Codes List
- 3, 4, 5 Digit NAXA TV Universal Remote Codes
- NAXA TV Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program NAXA TV With Universal Remote?
NAXA TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
NAXA TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
NAXA TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
GE Universal Remote Codes For NAXA DVD Player
How To Program NAXA TV With Universal Remote?
Below are the two methods to program your universal remote with the TV, follow these simple steps and program your device with the universal remote.
How to Program NAXA TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In this method, your universal remote automatically scans for the code. It scans one code at a time to find the correct one.
- First, turn On your TV.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device by changing channels and tapping the device button to save the code.
How to Program NAXA TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, turn the NAXA TV on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the NAXA TV Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.