Greetings! Are you using Pilot Universal remote and looking for Pilot Universal Remote Codes? If yes, then this is the best website to get universal remote codes for all devices. On this page, we are going to list the codes for Pilot Universal Remote Control. Moreover, we have also outlined three methods of programming a universal remote with any device whether it is a TV, DVD player, or Blu-Ray player.
The Pilot Universal Remote Codes like four-digit, three-digit, and two-digit codes have been mentioned within the below-mentioned tables, and all of these codes are fully tested by our team of technicians. So, just type them in your remote and program your favorite device with a Pilot Universal Remote.
This post is specific to Pilot Universal Remote Codes but if you want to program your TV with another universal remote then you can check remote codes for that particular remote here. You just have to find the code for that brand, configure it, and then control any device with your favorite remote.
In fact, Pilot Universal Remote Controls are high-quality European-made products. They are manufactured with clearly labeled plastic buttons, they are strong and their durable replacements give you many years of carefree service.
Pilot Universal Remote Codes List
- Pilot Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Pilot Universal Remote With My Device?
Pilot Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
Pilot Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
Pilot Universal 5-Digit Remote Codes
Read Also: xr11 universal remote codes
How To Program Pilot Universal Remote With My Device?
After finding the right code for your Pilot Universal Remote the next step is to program your devices with this universal remote. Actually, there are three simple ways to set up a Pilot universal remote including entering a Code, Auto Search, and Manual Setup. We have outlined all three so just follow the steps given below.
Program Pilot Universal Remote With Codes
- First, Turn your device ON.
- Press the TV on your Pilot’s usual remote.
- Find and Press the SETUP key on Universal Remote.
- The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Now, it will ask you to enter the code of your device.
- Enter the 3-digit, 4-digit, and 5-digit codes that you have found from the above-mentioned list.
- Once you have done this procedure, just point your remote at the device.
- And Press and hold The Power Button until the screen switches off.
Program Pilot Universal Remote With Auto-Search
- First of all, turn the device On.
- Now press and hold the Setup Button
- Enter the three-digit, 4-digit, or 5-digit code.
- Now hold down the Power Button on the remote.
- Then channel up them until the device turns off.
- Now, you are done with it.
Program Pilot Universal Remote With Manual Method
- This method requires placing the device remote control facing the Universal Remote.
- Then turn the device On.
- Press the device button on your universal remote.
- Now press and hold the Setup button of the remote until its Light starts to flash.
- Finally, enter the Keycode which you collected from the Instructions Booklet.
- Once you have done this process, just point your remote at your device and then Press And Hold The Power button.
- Your device is ready to use with the Universal Remote.