Hey, What’s going on? Finding it difficult to get the right code for the Pioneer Blu-ray player? No worries, because you have come to the right page.
Here we have listed the Pioneer Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes as well as the programming instructions that you should follow to get your blu-ray player ready to use with a universal remote.
We assure you that these codes will work on the universal remote control of any kind because our technical team has tested all the codes.
- Pioneer Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
- Pioneer Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Pioneer Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
Pioneer Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
This post only provides you with the Universal Remote Codes for your Pioneer Blu-ray player. If you want to program any other home device with the universal remote control you can check the code lists HERE.
Pioneer Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
How To Program Pioneer Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program Pioneer Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Read Also: universal remote codes for Blu-ray
Program Pioneer Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Pioneer Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switch off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Pioneer Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto-Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Pioneer Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the Device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.