Hello there! Are you in the search of Sony Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes? if yes, then your search will be ended up here. Fortunately, you are at the right place. On this web page, we have collected the most useful codes for your Sony Blu-ray Player.
However, we assure you that this below-mentioned Sony Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List contains the codes which are thoroughly tested by our technical team. So, what are you waiting for? Just get the code and enjoy your Sony Blu-ray player with universal remote control.
Sony Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
Friends, if you are interested in programming any other device with universal remote control. Then you can get all the universal remote code lists HERE.
Sony Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
How To Program Sony Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program Sony Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Sony Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the Device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.