Do you want the Sony DVD Player remote codes and universal remote users? So why are you looking when this is the greatest website to provide you with a list of codes? You may simply manage your Sony DVD player with your preferred remote control if you enter the code using the proper programming instructions.
So, try each code one at a time until the remote can program your device. The methods we provide below can be used as well.
- Sony DVD Player Remote 3 Digit Codes List
- Sony DVD Player Remote 4 Digit Codes List
- Sony DVD Player Remote 5 Digit Codes List
- Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Codes List
- How to Program Sony DVD Universal Remote With Auto-Search
- How to Program Sony DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- How to Program Sony DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
- Troubleshooting Tips
Sony DVD Player Remote 3 Digit Codes List
Sony DVD Player Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Sony DVD Player Remote 5 Digit Codes List
Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Codes List
How to Program Sony DVD Universal Remote With Auto-Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below:
- “Turn on” the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to choose the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches.
- On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, check a different channel to ensure the remote is programmed correctly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was saved.
How to Program Sony DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be easily programmed using the keycode, which also identifies your device’s make and model.
- You must “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” button on your “Sony DVD universal remote”
- As soon as the universal remote displays the “Light Flash” (a sign that it is in “Learning mode”), push and hold the “Setup button” for a few seconds.
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” that you received from the Instructions Booklet for programming.
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen switches off, you can release the “Power Button.“
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
Read Also: LG DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
How to Program Sony DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can put your universal remote into search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to discover it at that moment. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On”.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code, after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above-mentioned method, but it is essential. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the above steps.
Troubleshooting Tips for Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Codes:
- Code Accuracy: Verify that you’ve entered the correct code for your Sony DVD player. A single-digit mistake can lead to non-functionality.
- Battery Check: Ensure your remote’s batteries are fresh and correctly inserted to guarantee optimal signal transmission.
- Line of Sight: Maintain an unobstructed line of sight between the remote and the DVD player’s sensor to prevent signal interference.
- Compatibility: Confirm that the remote codes are appropriate for your specific Sony DVD player model.
- Code List Review: Consult the remote’s manual or code list to identify the correct code for your DVD player.
- Auto-Search: Utilize the remote’s auto-search feature, letting it cycle through codes until it connects with your DVD player.
- Remote Reset: Consider resetting the remote to its default settings if issues persist.
- Infrared Sensor: Ensure the DVD player’s sensor is clean and free of debris that might block signals.
- Firmware Updates: Check if your remote has firmware updates available, as they might enhance compatibility.
- Technical Support: If all else fails, reach out to customer support for both the remote and the DVD player for expert assistance.
In this blog post, we have mentioned each and every Universal Remote Code for Sony DVD Player, If you find any errors or think that we left out any codes, please leave a comment and we will fix the problem as well as add the missing Sony DVD Player remote codes.
How To Check If A Sony Remote Is a Universal Remote
Some of the DVD remote controls that come with some Sony DVDs are universal, indicating that devices other than Sony DVD players can be powered by the remote. If your Sony remote offers the ‘Set’ and ‘Mode’ choices, it is likely a universal remote. It is a universal remote if it does.
What is the code for a directv remote for a Sony DVD player?
Here are TV codes for Samsung, Sony, and Toshiba: Samsung TV Code: 54000. Sony TV Code: 54001. Toshiba TV Code: 54002.