Hello, Friends. How are you? Are you searching for Toshiba Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes? If yes, then you have came to the right page. Here we have listed all the Universal Remote Codes For Toshiba Blu-ray Player. We have tested all the codes on different remote controls. So, if one does not work for your remote you can try another.
And after the code list, we have detailed the process of Programming Toshiba Blu-ray with Universal Remote Control.
Toshiba Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
The Codes for Toshiba Blu-ray are mentioned-below but if you have other entertainment devices and want to program them with your favorite universal remote you can check the remote codes for other equipment HERE. If not then scroll down and get your code right now.
Toshiba Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- Toshiba Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
- Toshiba Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Toshiba Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
How To Program Toshiba Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program Toshiba Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Toshiba Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the Device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.