Hey, I hope you are doing well. I suggest using the universal codes on your remote to make life as simple as possible. Therefore, further research on GE TV/VCR/DVD Combos is not necessary. Given that you are in the right place to obtain valid, functional general electric universal remote codes. Most websites give you incorrect codes, which can lead to a number of issues.
Then, after connecting your remote and devices, I will provide you a list of options below that you can choose from and use to control your remote.
GE TV/VCR/DVD Combos Universal Remote Codes List
|DIAMOND VISION||0092, 0896|
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. The system should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is programmed properly.
To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be readily programmed using the keycode, which also helps to identify the make and model of your equipment.
- You must “Turn The Device On”.
- Click “TV” on your “GE universal remote”
- As soon as the universal remote displays the “Light Flash” (a sign that it is in “Learning mode”), push and hold the “Setup button” for a few seconds.
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” that you have obtained from the Instructions Booklet for programming.
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen switches off, you can release the “Power Button”.
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On”
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed all of the previous steps.
At the end of the post, I would want to let you know that universal remote codes might be your best option. And you can definitely go for it if you’re seeking working codes.