Have you been struggling to get the Philips universal remote codes for your DVD Player? So why is it so late when we have so many unique Philips DVD player remote codes? Actually, you may use the universal remote devices to control video devices if you know the codes. However, you have to enter the proper remote codes in order to use those remotes with your DVD player. Therefore, look out for the Philips Universal Remote control codes for DVD players below right away.
- Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
- Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
- Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
- How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
Read Also: Sylvania DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote. Observe the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is ready to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to choose the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches.
- On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, check a different channel to ensure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was saved.
How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be easily programmed using the keycode, which also helps to identify the maker and year of your device.
- You must “Turn The Device On” first.
- Press the “TV” button on your “Philips DVD universal remote”
- As soon as the universal remote displays the “Light Flash” (a sign that it is in “Learning mode”), push and hold the “Setup button” for a few seconds.
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” that you have obtained from the Instructions Booklet for programming.
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen switches off, you can let go of the “Power Button”
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can put your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that moment. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above-mentioned method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the above steps.
In conclusion, if you require our assistance with any universal remote codes, get in touch with us, and we’ll provide you with better advice and try to help you out as quickly as we can. Visit often to obtain updated universal remote codes.
What is a Philips universal remote’s four-digit code?
Select [Setup] using the mouse buttons, and then confirm your choice by pressing [OK]. To choose [Features] and hit [Right], move the pointer [Down]. To choose [Change Code], move the cursor [Down] and then [Right]. Enter the universal code ‘8888’ when the prompt CURRENT CODE appears on the screen.
How do I program my 4-device universal remote?
Manually turn on the device you want to control.
Find the Code List that came with the remote. …
Press and hold the device key you want to program (the POWER key illuminates). …
When you’ve finished entering the five-digit code, keep holding down the device key and look at the POWER key.