Hey there! What’s going on? Are you having trouble finding the right GE Universal Remote codes for Roku TV? With so many codes available, it can be difficult to find the one that works best for your device. But don’t you worry, we have got you covered.
In this article, we will provide you with a list of GE Universal Remote codes that can be used with Roku TV. In addition to providing a list of GE Universal Remote codes for Roku TV, we have also included step-by-step instructions on how to program your GE Universal Remote to your Roku TV.
So, not only will you have a list of codes to try, but you will also have the necessary information to program your remote successfully.
GE Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
Here are the CL3, CL4, and CL5 GE Universal Remote codes for Roku TV.
Here is the complete list of GE Universal Remote CL3 Codes For Roku:
- Code for new models: 2891, 1741
- Codes for GE remotes models after 2013: 4395, 4355
- Codes for 2011-2012 models: 7317
- Codes (mixed V3/V5/CL3) for new models: 6171, 6251, 6001, 6381, 2891, 1741, 5931
GE Universal Remote CL4 Codes For Roku
Here is the complete list of GE Universal Remote CL4 Codes For Roku:
- 4-Digit Codes: 617, 6001, 2891, 1741, 5931
- 4-Digit Codes For New Brands: 6171, 6251, 6001, 6381. 2891, 1741, 5931
- Codes for the Roku Stick (CL4): 0903, 2014, 4395
- For Sharp Roku: 6251, 6001
GE Universal Remote CL5 Codes For Roku TV
Here is the complete list of GE Universal Remote CL5 Codes For Roku:
How To Program GE Universal Remote To Roku TV Using Codes
To program your GE Universal Remote using the above mentioned codes, follow these steps:
- First of all, turn on your Roku TV.
- Press and hold the Setup button on your remote until the red light on the remote turns on.
- Press the TV button on the remote.
- Enter the code for your TV brand using the number buttons on the remote. The red light on the remote should blink twice.
- Point the remote at your TV and press the Power button. If the TV turns off, your remote is now programmed to control your TV. If the TV does not turn off, repeat the process with the next code for your TV brand.
Program GE Universal Remote To Roku TV Without Codes
If none of the codes work for your device, you may have to try searching for the code using the remote’s code search function. To do so:
- First, you must find the “Code Search” button on your remote control. It is usually located at the top of the remote control. Once you have found it, press and hold down the code search button for about three seconds.
- After that, you need to point the remote control at the TV and press the “Power Button“. The TV should turn off. If it doesn’t, then you need to try another code.
- Repeat this process until you Find a code that turns off your TV. Once you have found it, press and hold down the code search button for about three seconds. Then, enter the code into the remote control by using the number buttons.
- Finally, press the “Power Button” and your TV should turn on.
In conclusion, the step-by-step instructions provided in this article should help you get your remote up and running in no time. With the right code and proper programming, you can turn your GE Universal Remote into a one-stop-shop for controlling all of your entertainment components.
So, choose the right code from the list and give it a try!
How do I program my GE universal remote to my Roku?
Make sure your Roku is connected to your TV and turn it on. Once the indicator light has turned on and is steady, push the power button, then press and hold the Setup button on your GE universal remote control. The button for the device you want to operate (in this case, “Roku”) must be pressed and then released.
Can Roku TV take universal remote?
As long as you have one of the supported remotes, connecting a universal remote to your Roku is typically a simple. To be compatible with the options stated on Roku’s remote control compatibility page, your remote’s model name and number must match. Check the remote’s front and back to find the model.
Can you control Roku TV with universal remote?
You might be able to set up the remote that came with your cable or satellite box to operate specific Roku TV features. You can programme several universal and spare remote controls to work with Roku TV.