Hello Guys, Hope you are doing well. Have you just brought an Insignia Blu-ray player? Do you want to program it with Universal Remote Control? If yes, then you are on the right web page. Here we have mentioned all the Insignia Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes that you need to program your blu-ray with any branded universal remote.
And in this post, we have also included the programming instructions to set up your Insignia Blu-ray Player with universal remote control. So, all you need to do is get the codes according to the brand of your universal remote and then follow the programming instructions.
Insignia Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
As you are already aware the main purpose of universal remotes is to control many devices at the same time. But this page only contains the Universal Remote Codes For Insignia Blu-ray. So, if you want to control any other device with your universal remote control you can check the remote code lists HERE.
Insignia Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- Insignia Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
- Insignia Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Insignia Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
How To Program Insignia Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for your Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program Insignia Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program Insignia Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Insignia Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Insignia Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Insignia Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.