Hy, What’s up? Have you just brought a Denon Blu-Ray Player and want to program it with universal remote control? If yes, then you will need Denon Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes. This blog post lists universal remote codes for Denon that can be used with all universal remote controls.
We assure you that these codes will work properly because our technical team tests these codes. And we have included three methods of programming Blu-ray players. So, after the codes, you can learn how to Program Denon Blu-ray with a universal remote.
Denon Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
Denon is a Japanese brand that is one of the most popular brands in the United States now. But as you are using a universal remote with a Denon device. Definitely, you also want to program different other devices with your chosen remote. So, if you want, you can check the remote code lists of other brands HERE.
Denon Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes List
How To Program Denon Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program Denon Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program Denon Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Denon Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Denon Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Denon Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.