Hello, I hope you are doing good. Are you looking for Remote Codes for your Marantz Blu-ray Player? If yes, then we are here to help you. On this particular web page, you will get all the 4-digit and 5-digit universal remote codes for your Marantz Blu-ray Player.
Below we have listed all the Marantz Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes. All the provided codes are fully tested by our technical team and we are sure about them. Additionally, we have outlined the best three that are used to program any kind of universal remote control with a Blu-ray DVD Player.
Marantz Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
As this page only contains the remote code lists that work properly with Marantz Blu-ray Player. In case you have some other home devices that you need to program with your favorite remote control. You can check the remote code list for that device HERE.
Marantz Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- Marantz Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
- Marantz Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program MarantzBlu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
How To Program MarantzBlu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program Marantz Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program Marantz Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Marantz Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Marantz Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Marantz Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.