Hello, How are you doing? Do you have a Funai Blu-ray Player? Do you need Universal Remote Codes For Funai Blu-ray? I am sure you are saying yes, So here we have a perfect solution to your problem. On this web page, we have mentioned Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes.
Moreover, we have also described the step-by-step procedure to program a Blu-ray player with any universal remote control. So, All you need to do is to get the codes and follow the programming instructions.
Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
This page is specified to Universal Remote Codes For Funai Blu-Ray. If you want to control your other equipment with your universal remote control you can get numerous other remote code lists HERE.
Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes List
- Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
- Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes List
- RCA Universal Remote Codes For Funai Blu-Ray
- How To Program Funai Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Funai Blu-Ray
How To Program Funai Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program Funai Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Funai Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.