Hey, How are you doing friends? Are you searching for Panasonic Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes? I am sure your response is yes, don’t worry we are here to help you out. On this web page, you will get all the 4 and 5 Digit Codes For your Pansonic Blu-ray Player.
We have mentioned useful codes for programming Blu-ray as well as we have elaborated on the best three methods that you can use in order to get your Panasonic Blu-ray ready to control with universal remote control.
Panasonic Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
Panasonic Blu-ray will be ready with a universal remote if you enter the right code and follow the programming instruction below. But wait if you have other devices in your home that you want to control with your universal remote control. So, you can check the remote code lists HERE.
Panasonic Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- Panasonic Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
- Panasonic Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Panasonic Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
Panasonic Blu-Ray 4-Digit Universal Remote Codes
Panasonic Blu-Ray 5-Digit Universal Remote Codes
How To Program Panasonic Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program Panasonic Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Panasonic Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the Device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.