Hello, Good day friends. Do you need Universal Remote Codes For Philips Blu-ray? If yes then you come to the right page. On this particular web page, you will get the most frequently used remote codes for the Philips Blu-ray player.
And after the codes, we have outlined a step-by-step guide on how to program Philips Blu-ray with Universal Remote control. So, it means after getting the code from this post you can also learn about the best programming methods here.
Philips Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
As there are many Blu-ray player brands and almost all can be set up with a universal remote. So, if you are willing to program a Blu-ray player of any other brand you can check the other remote code lists HERE.
- Philips Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
- How To Program Philips Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
All In One Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
How To Program Philips Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program Philips Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the Philips Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.