In this guide, we cover everything you need to know about Programming a Samsung Blu-ray Remote. From understanding the different codes available for your remote to steps for setting up the remote control. It means you’ll find all you need to learn here!
How To Program A Samsung Blu-ray Remote?
- First of all, locate the Remote Code List provided here.
- Turn On the Blu-ray device that you wish to control.
- Press and hold the SETUP button.
- Press and release your chosen Device button on the remote (DVD/BLU-RAY). The red indicator will blink once and then remain on.
- Enter the 4-digit Or 5-Digit Code previously found in the code list using the number buttons on the remote.
- If your entered code is a valid code, the indicator red light will turn off.
- If the code entered is not the correct code, the red indicator light will flash and remain on allowing you to re-enter the code.
- Then, point the remote at the Blu-ray player. Press the POWER button if the device turns off, no further programming is required for that device.
What Can I Watch From My Blu-ray Player With the Remote?
You can use the Samsung Blu-ray player can use the included remote to control everything from playing your movies and TV shows to changing the volume.
How To Program A Samsung Blu-ray Remote With TV?
Usually, the remote that comes up with Samsung Blu-ray Player is a universal remote so you can use it to control your TV and other equipment. Here is a list of steps you can take in order to control your TV with a Samsung blu-ray player remote.
- Turn on the TV.
- Point the Blu-ray remote towards the television.
- Press and hold the Power Button. Your TV’s light indicator will start blinking it shows the TV is in learning mode.
- Enter the code using the number keys on your universal remote control.
- If your code is correct, your TV will turn off.
- Thus, it shows you that your encoded remote control with your TV simply confirmed it by turning off your TV.
If you’re having trouble programming your Samsung Blu-ray remote, follow these troubleshooting tips:
- • Make sure that the batteries are fresh. Replace them if the remote doesn’t work after a few tries.
- • Test the remote on different devices. If it doesn’t work on one device, it’s likely not compatible with your particular TV or Blu-ray player.
- • Check to see if the IR receiver is installed correctly. Sometimes there can be interference from other electronics in the room.
How Can I Control My Samsung Blu-Ray Player Without The Remote?
If you lose your remote control or it gets broken and you want to operate your Samsung Blu-ray player without the remote, there are a few things you can do. First, check to see if your Samsung Blu-ray player has buttons on the front or back of it. If it has buttons on the front, you can use the buttons on the front to control the player.
You can download a free Universal Remote app for your smartphone. The app will allow you to control all of your devices in your home with just a couple of taps.
Samsung Blu-ray Remote App
The Samsung Blu-ray Remote App lets you control your Samsung Blu-ray player from your smartphone or tablet. You can also use the app to access content from streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. The app is free to download from the App Store or Google Play store.
To get started, open the Samsung Blu-ray Remote App on your phone or tablet. If you have a Samsung Smart TV, you can also access the app by pressing the button on the side of the TV.
In this guide, we have walked through the steps necessary to get your Samsung Blu-ray Remote so that you can control everything in your home theater with just a few clicks of the button. So, whether you’re looking to add more convenience to your life or want to take control of your home theater experience entirely, this guide has everything you need.