Hey there! How are you doing? Are you having trouble finding the right RCA Universal Remote codes for Samsung TV? With so many options available, it can be confusing to determine which codes will work with your device. Don’t worry! we are here to help you out.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive list of RCA Universal Remote codes for Samsung TVs, so you can easily control your TV. We are also going to provide you with different methods to program your RCA universal remote with your Samsung tv.
So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down to get the codes and enjoy.
RCA Universal Remote codes for Samsung TV
Here is a list of 4 digit and 5 digit RCA Universal Remote codes for Samsung TVs:
4 Digit Codes
5 Digit Codes:
Programming RCA Remote To Samsung TV With Manual Method
- First, turn the Samsung TV on.
- Press the device (TV, Blu-ray, CBL-SAT, etc) button on your remote.
- Press and hold the SETUP button on your universal remote until the red light flashes.
- Now enter the RCA Universal Remote Code for that device. After entering the code red light will turn off.
- Once you have entered the code, now point the remote to the device and try testing it by using different buttons.
That’s it. Your Universal remote is successfully programmed with your device. If not, try repeating the procedure by using different codes from the same reference table.
Read Also: How To Program RCA Remote To Emerson TV
Programming RCA Remote To Samsung TV With Auto Search Method
To program your universal remote to your Samsung TV using the auto search method, follow these steps:
- First, turn On your Samsung TV.
- Turn On the remote and tap the device button (TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc) for 3 seconds.
- Now point the remote to the device and press CH+ and CH- buttons continuously until your device turns Off.
- Verify the code by pressing the Power button. Your device should turn on.
- Now test your device and tap the device button to save the code.
In conclusion, programming an RCA Universal Remote to a Samsung TV is a straightforward process. With the codes provided and the step-by-step instructions, you can easily control your TV with one remote. If you run into any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us. Good luck!
How do I enter my RCA universal remote code?
From the above given codes, locate the code for your device. Point your remote control at the gadget you want to control after turning it on. The remote’s button for your device must be pressed and held. Press and type your device code.
Why won’t my RCA universal remote connect to my TV?
Reset the remote. To reset the remote’s microprocessor, remove the batteries and then press and hold the number 1 key for a few seconds. Reinstall the batteries, push the ON/OFF key, and then release the number 1 key. If it comes on, try again after reprogramming the remote.
How do I program a universal remote without a code?
Hold down the Power button as well as the button for the object you want your remote set up for. When instructed, let go of both buttons. You can release the button and the Power button once the LED light on your remote control turns on and stays on. Point your remote control at the object you wish to set it up for.