Hey! how are you? Are you searching for Sony Universal Remote Codes? if your answer is yes, then you are on the right page. On this page, we have a complete list of 3-digit and 4-digit codes for your Sony Universal Remote.
As you know, sony universal remote is the ultimate solution if you are tired of using multiple remotes for all devices. But to program this universal remote you will need a remote code.
However, we assure you that this below-mentioned Sony Universal Remote Code List contains the codes which are fully tested by our technical team. So, don’t have any worries just enter that code that is suitable for your device and enjoy using your universal remote.
Sony is one of the popular brands in the US market. Usually, its devices come with remote control. But if for any reason you misplace your original remote control, you can use a universal remote to program your gadget. Get a remote code from the below list and enjoy using your home appliance.
Sony Universal Remote Codes List
- Sony Universal Remote Codes List
- Universal Remote Codes For Different Sony Devices
- How to Program Sony Universal Remote With My Device?
Sony Universal Remote 3-Digit Codes
Sony Universal Remote 4-Digit Codes
Universal Remote Codes For Different Sony Devices
|Blu-ray Disc Player
|41516, 42178, 42180
|DVD AV System
|51622, 51558, 51658, 51858
|31033, 31069, 31070
|DVD/HDD Combo Player
|31033, 31069, 31070
|DVD/VCR Combo Player
|DVR /HDD Player
|22181, 22182, 22183
|21232, 21546, 22184
How to Program Sony Universal Remote With My Device?
Actually, the Universal Remote is used to control all devices and appliances with a single remote. For this purpose, we need the Universal Remote Control Code of the particular brand we are dealing with—also, the process knowledge for the entire operation.
So, here we have mentioned three methods to program Sony Universal Remote. You can use one which is according to your need.
Programming Sony Universal Remote With Codes
- Turns your device On.
- Press and hold the Power Button until the button turns Red.
- Select the device from the devices section.
- Enter the code you get from the above-listed codes according to your device.
- If the red light of the Power Button turns off then your entered code is correct.
- And if the light remains On, try another code from the list.
- To further verify the process, turn on your device and test a few other buttons.
- If the device operates properly. Congratulation! You have done it.
Read Also: sony dvd player universal remote codes
Programming Sony Remote With Auto-Search Method
- First of all, Turn On the desired device.
- Press and hold the PROGRAM button.
- The Power Button will start blinking to indicate the remote is in Program Mode.
- Aim your remote at the device and hold the OK button.
- Lastly, your device will switch off if the code search succeeds.
- Then remove your finger immediately from holding the OK button to save the code.
- Your device is ready to use.
Programming Sony Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, again you need to Turn The Device On.
- Press the Device from your remote.
- Now press and hold the Setup button until it shows the Light Flashing.
- Lastly, enter the code which you collected from the instructions Booklet.
- Once you have completed this procedure then point your remote towards your device
- After that, Press And Hold The Power Button.
- Now, you can release the Power Button after the screen switches off.
- Cheers! Your device is prepared to use with the universal remote.