Hy, How are you? Are you searching for LG Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes? I am sure you are saying yes, don’t worry we have listed all the 3, 4, and 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes For LG Blu-ray Player on this web page. So, get the code according to the brand of your universal remote control.
Additionally, before you use the code for your device you can check our guide on how to program your universal remote control with your LG BLU-RAY. This guide is mentioned right after the code lists.
LG Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
This web page only provides you Universal Remote Codes for LG Blu-ray player. But if you have another device like a TV, Soundbar, or any other that you wish to program with your chosen universal remote you can visit HERE to get the right remote code for that device.
LG Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- LG Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes
- LG Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program LG Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
LG Blu-ray 5 Digit Remote Codes
|30675 , 32428, 32596
LG Blu-ray 4 Digit Remote Codes
LG Blu-ray 3 Digit Remote Codes
How To Program LG Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control?
After finding the right code for your Blu-ray Player it’s time to program it with a branded universal remote. For this purpose, we have outlined the step-by-step instructions to program LG Blu-Ray With Universal Remote Control. So, let’s get started.
Program LG Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Codes
- Turn the LG Blu-ray Player ON.
- Then, press the Device button on your Universal Remote.
- Press the Setup button of the Universal Remote and hold it until the light indicator starts flashing.
- Now, Enter the code that you find on this website.
- Then, point the universal remote at the Blu-ray Player.
- And press and hold the Power button Blu-ray will switches off.
- It means, you have entered the correct code, if it’s still ON repeat the process with another code.
Program LG Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
- Switch on the smart device.
- On the Universal Remote, tap on the device(Blu-ray) button for 3 seconds.
- Point the remote towards the Blu-ray and click on CH+ and CH- switches.
- Press and Hold the Up or Down key until the device turns off.
- Then, Press the Power Key. Your Blu-ray Player will turn on.
- After the complete process, try changing the channel to verify.
Program LG Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you must turn the Blu-ray switch On.
- After that on your universal remote locate the device button and Press it.
- Then press and hold the Setup button until the light flashes.
- Lastly, enter the Code you got from the programming manual.
- Then aim your remote at the Blu-ray player and then press the Power button.
- You can release the Power Button when your Device turns off.